Wednesday 9 December 2015

Welcome to my blog

So! I decided to start a blog to talk about my teaching and tutoring. I thought it might be a nice idea to introduce myself in my first post so that you know a little about me.

I'm a UK based teacher who works part time in a special educational needs school and fills the rest of her time with supply teaching in primary schools both mainstream and sen. I've been teaching and working in schools for over 5 years now. I also tutor a boy with severe autism in the evenings. In addition to this, I create resources which I list on teacherspayteachers.com and TES.co.uk for sale.

On a more personal note - I am a 30 year old, newly married woman who enjoys going out to see films, reading books and playing board games!
That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment